For an international group quote you may send your request via our group request form
or you may call our groups line at 800-266-6610.Group
- A group is a minimum of 10 passengers departing and returning on the same flights from a single domestic gateway traveling to the same international destination. Flexibility is the key in getting the lowest prices. Weekend travel often carries a surcharge.
** For groups of 10-20 passengers there is an alternate option. See the documentation for Large Party below.Deviations
- Return deviations are allowed. (Both date and departure city may be changed). An airline may charge additional for deviations.Deposit
- To guarantee a group rate, a deposit is due 10 days from the date of confirmation. A cancel fee will be assessed if a group completely cancels before the utilization date.Names
- Preliminary names are due 90 days prior to the departure date. Final names are due 45 days prior to the departure. Some airlines charge fees for name changes after the final name list is submitted.Utilization
- A utilization schedule will be provided upon group confirmation. The schedule will outline the specific dates when a deposit loss will occur if seats are cancelled. Most airlines require groups to use 90% of the seats they are holding 90 days prior to departure.Cancellations
- Cancellations between 89-0 days prior to departure will incur full deposit loss. Once ticketed most airlines have cancellation and change fees.Final Payment
- Final payment is due 35 days prior to the departure date.Mileage
- Frequent flyer mileage does accrue on most Centrav contracts.Miscellaneous
- Special meals and advance seating is possible 45 days prior to group departure.
These are guidelines to assist you with the group booking process. Specific rules vary by airline. An individual contract with details pertaining to your specific group will be provided once you receive a group quote.** Large Party
- For groups of 10-20 passengers, there is an alternate option. You can book them all as individuals on Centrav.com (up to 9 passengers on a booking). You will get immediate access to pricing and schedules, and the fare is often lower than with a group booking. Just like individual bookings, exact names are needed at time of booking and full payment is due same day. This option is not available if you have any LH coded or operated flights. Other exceptions may apply as airlines change their policies at will. Note: If you book more than 20 passengers this way your booking may be canceled and subject to penalty.